Life In The Clouds B29 Rock On

        it was nice journey when I could feel cold and breath in good air condition. I left at 8:00 PM from Sidoarjo and arrived in Lumajang at 03:00 AM by slowly speed and actually I visited B29 where is located at Argosari, Sendoro, Lumajang.  

Walking in the Top B29
         B29 is hilliness area and a new place for tourist it have been started about last 2013 so you can buy the ticket in a cheap price that's only Rp.2000.  But before arriving at ticket locket you must walk about 3 KM or you also can use ojek transportation but if you're not in a hurry I suggest you to walk because using ojek is expensive enough the last I paid Rp.40.000 for one person in the night.

Hot but feel cold

        Most of people in B29 life with their garden. they have much garden with many kinds of Vegetable and you know there's also many kinds of flower or plants over there you can watch in my video.

Recording Some Scenery
         The way to reach B29 was awesome with plants and natural views around and some families go gardening make that's all perfect. I tried to created a video what I thought interesting when I passed. That's here we are__ Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment