The Amazing Trips in Bajul Mati and Goa Cina


Walking around Bajul Mati

            To make some trips we need to plan it before we decided to go to purpose. While waiting for my friend from bali we prepared for tomorrow. I was so tired but I couldn’t sleep beside I must ready 2 hours later. I didn’t dare if I am sleepy when riding. You know that was so dangers. However, although I couldn’t sleep that night I had to keep moving on. Two hours passed my friend from bali was coming so we need only packing then go leaving.

            We were leaving by the time drawn and the obstacles would be killer. Anyway, we were still alive in bajul cina and we started to walk both of ground and water.  The first when I arrived I could smell how fresh air condition while seeing the mountains around it seem like amazing place I had seen ever and I won’t forget it. You know I was not only keep standing I tried to take a walk around as long as I can and I realized that beach is so wide but I did it. I walked around 3 km on the beach of bajul mati then in the top I met a human who guarding the waters of the spring. We had talked about science and history and I still remember when we were enjoying talk I took a house of snail’s then I brought it and I think that’s his snail. You know I didn’t mean to steal it I just borrowed forever.


            How about the coast guard? Yeah, I met him in the middle way when I was going back to camp after walking around. I took my time for a while to make a chat with him. He told me about history of the beach. The coast guard said “actually, long times this beach was not taken care of, one day there’s someone who to be village master tried to process this beach be better”. I thought that’s progress and I was proud of that history and actually I had taken a photo together with the coast guard but I don’t upload.

            When I had arrived in camp I got a bad news. You know my friends ware lost because of me. They had waited for me long time then they were looking for me when I was in camp. Before they were lost we had played some games in beach and also swimming in river near beach. I thought they were so tired so they were impossible to go anywhere. However I had to wait for them in camp while I was thinking that Why was I so selfish, I leave them without permit them. I could take a worth lesson from that adventure. A minute after thinking It was like surprise when they were behind me suddenly. Maybe they were angry.


There is something in goa cina


            After journeying from bajul mati we run to goa cina. That’s not really far you just need less than $2 USD or Rp.20.000 to standing in goa cina and seeing the beautiful scene especially when the sunset time. Frankly, goa cina such a hot place in middle day you know I felt like burned when walking on the sand in the middle day and maybe I couldn’t try staying. However, my friend gives a sigh of enjoying every adventure.

            To reach a cave we need to climb the coral stone then I could enter and I also could see scenery in front of the cave of goa cina and of course that’s amazing view. Have a good time too much is not good for life so some of friends suggest to go home despite we were still not really satisfied to be there and please remember when we stopped for while in middle trip because of hunger and we decided go to small shop to fill our stomach then just going home and so tired but satisfied with our adventure that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment