Just Getting Lost in Pakuwon City


                Pakuwon city is a unique waterfront township located in east surabaya, indonesia. The residents of pakuwon city are provided with a safe and secure environment complete with 24-hours security, a private clubhouse, swimming pool and children’s playground. The toenship also offers a complete range of estate management services, such as road maintenance, landscaping and maintenance of shared facilities.

Pakuwon City is So silent Town
                That night I had destination to suramadu bridge and that’s the challenge of my adventure because I never been there before and I didn’t know the road to that bridge. So I used my feeling then far and far away I just followed up the way till I found the silent road which almost nothing people but the sound of wind and the dark night with the lamps all look like full of mystery place. The road leaded me until found the beautiful building and nice scenery but nobody there. I just saw the name of Pakuwon City on Pillars beside the road. However, Pakuwon city wasn’t my destination so I just took for a while then continue my journey.     
             I got problem. You know my fault is nothing map prepared, so I just used compass on my mobile android. Actually, I had tried to open my GPS but I didn’t get any signal in that way and I had tried to look for wi-fi on the way but that’s just wasted my time. You know on the middle I felt like going to give up and turn back but I remembered that I had stepped so far away so I didn’t want to go home without any success on that adventure. 
              When I realized all of my faults, I just could use compass and roadmap to get my destination and honestly it was not really hard. So finally I arrived on suramadu bridge after my journey for 4 hours then I drunk some coffees under the bridge.

Drinking some coffees under the suramadu bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment